November 2, 2010

Winner of the Catapult

For the 2nd time, I won in an online contest! :) I even blogged about this challenge last time, since I became addicted to it, so super! It was the Intel Catapult Challenge! I am one of the lucky weekly winners who won the super duper uniquely designed t-shirt from Intel! I am soooo lucky! I got this good news just now. Below is the email that I got from Intel:




Thank you INTEL! I am so excited to get my prize!!! :) So guys, what are you waiting for? The contest is still running, and there are still lots of prizes to win! You might get the biggest challenge prize, which is your DREAM PC! So join the Catapult Challenge now! Keep on catapulting!!! 


Here's the link for the catapult challenge: www.catapultchallenge.intel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment