October 14, 2010

Do you want whiter teeth?





Before I went home, I went to Mercury Drugstore to buy some stuff when suddenly, I pass through the toothpaste shelf. I noticed that there was something new to my eye. Its the new Close Up White Now toothpaste. The packaging says that it will give you a sudden whiteness on your teeth, after just one brushing! Whew! Since I was intrigued by the product, so I tried it.. :) 



Here's the product, packaging looks cool huh.


mmmmmm... looks yummy....






 So, here's the verdict.. let's see the results...

BEFORE
AFTER
 
So, what can you say??? Try it yourself too! Close Up White Now gives instant whitening results after one brushing! Available in drugstores nationwide!




Colgate Total Multi-Protection Toothpaste, Whitening Gel - 7.8 oz (Pack of 6)


Tom's of Maine Natural Care Toothpaste, Antiplaque, Tartar Control & Whitening, Peppermint, 6 oz (170 g) (Pack of 6)


Arm & Hammer Complete Care Fluoride Extra Whitening Toothpaste with Baking Soda & Peroxide, Fresh Mint, Packaging May Vary, 6-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)


AquaFresh Fluoride Toothpaste, Triple Protection, 6.4-Ounce Pumps (Pack of 6)



No comments:

Post a Comment