October 14, 2010

Pebbles in the Morning

I was on my way to work this morning. I rode a bus which is popular for its name, "Marikina Autoline". I sat on the last row of the bus for it was my favorite spot. Suddenly, a 'garbage collecting truck' went beside the bus. The truck has 2 men on it, who were sitting on the upper part of the truck. I was shocked when one of the men on the truck started shooting 1-2 pebbles into the bus I'm riding. At first, I was really startled, but after a while, I didn't care at all. After 2 minutes, the truck went beside the bus again and with the second time, shoot another pebble into the bus and hit my arm. I was just so shock, I was so angry that I want to shout at the men outside to complain with what they are doing. I do not know if they are just insane or what, but what I just said to myself is, there are people who really don't care with what they are doing. Luckily, the truck went the other way, and I felt relieved after that. The incident may have been scratched or wounded my arm if the pebble was kind of big or rough, but then, I was so lucky I didn't have any scratches at all. Thank God.


Want Fast Cash?


No comments:

Post a Comment