October 14, 2010

UCC Coffee, I got it for FREE!

At first, I do believe that nothing's free in this world as of today.. But my thinking has changed, the day I found 'boykuripot'. I felt so good browsing on the blog entries. There are freebies, promos, contests.. et cetera, et cetera... One of the freebies that I availed was the "Hubert Young Free UCC Coffee". My friend and I availed it using our coupon, at The Block, SM North Edsa. Here are few photos I got while enjoying our free coffee...

UCC Vienna Cafe at The Block, SM North Edsa

The little plate for my coffee cup. I love the UCC logo on it!

Hmmmmmm.. coffee aroma always make me feel good... :)
I love this free coffee!

Delighted now? Why don't you avail your coupon and get your free coffee! Promo is until November. Get yours now! :)


Related Links:








Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.









Want Fast Cash?

No comments:

Post a Comment